Eco Modular Homes
These ecologically sustainable, modular and climate proof homes by Ric Butt for Strine Environments have been designed to fit on a truck in prefabricated modules and can be delivered anywhere. Perfect for a weekend getaway, retirement downsizing, granny flats and secondary dwellings, our eco modular homes are compact enough to fit into the back yard of many suburban blocks as well as being ideal for rural properties. We have pared the size and costs back while maintaining our four core principles of sustainability (see our Passive Solar Design fact sheet) to achieve optimum thermal performance requiring minimum heating and no cooling requirements.
Reduce your energy bills and footprint with the option to live grid free. We have a floor plan range to suit every budget and cover everything from studio living to four bedroom options.
These modules are the outcome of decades of research and are built to last. They are:
• Heavy weight using our unique highly insulated thermal panels*
• Fire resistant meeting most council requirements
• Have been designed to expand as your family changes and grows
• Are deconstructable in case you need to move or relocate
• Allergy free finishes options available
• Thermal panels provide high acoustic privacy
• Fast delivery and installation